A. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO OBTAIN A DIVORCE CERTIFICATE COPY?
- The husband
- The wife
- Other persons with a New York State Court Order
B. SIGN DIVORCE CERTIFICATE AUTHORIZATION LETTER
The Authorization Letter should be signed to allow the It's Easy, Inc. representative to access your records. Click here for Authorization Letter.
C. IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The Divorce Decree Application must be submitted with copies of either from 1 or 2:
- One (1) of the following forms of valid photo-ID:
- Driver license
- Non-Driver Photo-ID Card
- Employment ID
- Two (2) of the following showing the applicant's name and address:
- Utility or telephone bills
- Letter from a government agency dated within the last six (6) months
E. SERVICE & RETURN SHIPPING FEES
- The fee is $16.00 per Divorce certificate copy by check or money order payable to the Office of the County Clerk
- It's Easy, Inc. service fee of $105 can be paid by money order or personal checks (no starter checks).
- The Shipping fees are $25 for Overnight Delivery or $35 for Saturday Delivery
- You may also pick-up your document(s) in person.
F. SHIP DOCUMENTS to IT'S EASY, INC.
Ship the following via Fedex, UPS, or DHL only:
- Identification Requirements
- Letter of Authorization
- Payment to "Office of the County Clerk" ($16.00 per copy)
- Payment to "It's Easy, Inc." ($105)
- You may deliver the documents in person.
Please ship your package via Fedex Priority Overnight, UPS Next Day, DHL Next Day 10:30 am or DHL Same Day service only. Do not use U.S. Postal Service Express Mail to ship the items listed above.
Ship everything to:
It's Easy Inc.
Attn: Legal Documents Department
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
or deliver the above items in person to the office.