Visas - North Koria


Business or Tourist Travel


The following applies to U.S. Citizens:

The United States currently does not maintain diplomatic or consular relations with North Korea. For visa information contact the Permanent Representative of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea at the

United Nations
820 Second Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Tel: 212-972-3105

Attention: U.S. citizens may need a U.S. Treasury Dept. license in order to engage in any transactions related to travel to and within North Korea. Before planning any travel to North Korea, U.S. citizens should contact the Licensing Division, Office of Foreign Assets Control
U.S. Department of the Treasury at 202-622-2480.